- Looking for a good team building event?
- Want to give back to your community?
- Looking for a non-profit to donate to?
- Want to make an impact by multiplying your efforts?
VolunteerCleanup.Org will host your Corporate Day of Service event. Your team will participate in a hands-on shoreline cleanup, learn about our local marine debris problem, and what we can all do about it.
Corporate Day of Service: Full Service Program
- We will help find the ideal location based on your staff profile
- We provided an experienced on-site coordinator to lead a 2-hour cleanup event
- We provide all of the supplies like buckets, gloves, garbage bags, sunscreen, first aid kit, liability waivers, and a water cooler for refills.
- Educational content about our local marine debris problem
- Optional Citizen Science Data Collection activity that contributes to the only annual index of global marine debris, in conjunction with the Ocean Conservancy. That data is used to inform policy and drive awareness campaigns, furthering the impact of your team’s effort.
- Hard plastics are separated to be sent back to Proctor and Gable for their new line of shampoo bottles made out of ocean plastic!
- Optional add-on activities, like BBQ lunch or island kayak/paddle and cleanup! (paddling available for groups 50 ppl or less)
Breakdown of activities for 2-hour cleanup
- Volunteers arrive and check-in
- Introduction and safety briefing
- Explain tasks, distribute supplies
- Shoreline Cleanup
- Regroup at check-in point
- Marine Debris discussion, Q&A, and key takeaways, potential solutions
- Count and weight the bags to quantify impact
- Take group photo
We provide this complete experience service for tax-deductible contributions to our 501c3 non-profit, which will enable us to expand our efforts with students in local schools. We can schedule this for any day that is convenient for you.
- Supporter Level: $500 + $10 per person
- Partner Level: $1500 + $25 per person (at this level, we also conduct a marine debris seminar program and a field trip cleanup for a local school, so it’s a buy-one-get-one deal :) Schools that achieve a certain participation metric can apply for a FREE Water Bottle Refill Station to be installed at their school
Have some other ideas? We would love to customize something specifically for your group.
No budget? No problem! RSVP as a group to any event listed on our site, or we can consult and guide you to lead your own cleanup event
For more information email Dara@VolunteerCleanup.Org