Cafe' Brown rsvped for CGSC & WCCG clean it up after the Arts Festival via Denise Schneider 2020-02-05 22:05:30 -0500
Join the Woman's Club of Coconut Grove and the Coconut Grove Sailing Club cleanup this area post Arts Festival.
Kenneth Myers Bayside Park
WHENFebruary 22, 2020 at 8:45amWHERESeminole Boat Ramp & Kenneth Myers Park
- Registration is at 8:45, orientation will begin at 9:00
- The cleanup will end at approximately 11:45 with refreshments. Beer provided by Titanic Brewery.
- All volunteers will need a signed waiver. If you are under 18 and coming without a parent or guardian, you must have a parent/guardian sign the waiver below in advance. The waiver can be downloaded when you registrar.
- Family friend cleanup, appropriate for children over 5 with parent supervision till age 14. Older children do not need an adult, but must bring signed waiver.
- The bathrooms at the sailing club are available.
- Meeting spot is in at the south east corner of the park. If it is raining, the meeting spot will be on the ground floor of the sailing club.
- volunteers must wear closed-toed shoes like sneakers, no flipflops or sandals!” comfortable clothes (clothes that you do not mind getting wet and dirty).
- Hats and sunglasses are highly recommended.
- Bring gloves (we suggest reusable working, gardening or dish gloves that you can pickup at the grocery store or Shell Lumber. We have some a limited number of work and kitchen gloves.
- Bring water in a reusable container (please don’t create more waste by bringing plastic water bottles to clean up plastic water bottles!) Additional water will be available for refill.
- 3 Community Service Hours will be provided for students actively participating in the cleanup. Please be on time to collect your hours.
- 5 gallon plastic bucket are great to bring. We have a limited supply.
2990 S Bayshore Dr
Coconut Grove, FL 33133-6003
Google map and directions