"I Made a Difference Day"
Please join Clarington Island Friends at the Barnacle State Park for “I Made A Difference Day” for a morning of coastal cleanup and exotic plant removal plus landscape beautification.
- Registration at the entrance to the park is at 8:45.
- Please bring the signed waiver. Minors need to have a parent sign the waiver.
- Volunteers 14 and under must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- Onsite parking is limited to vehicles with a Disable Person Parking Permit. Plentiful offsite metered parking is available throughout Coconut Grove.
- Volunteers must wear closed-toe shoes. Hats, long pants and sleeves are strongly recommended.
- A refillable water bottle.
- 3 Community Service Hours will be provided for students actively participating in the cleanup.
The following will be provided:
- Gloves, Sunscreen, Mosquito spray, Trash Grabbers, Water to replenish water bottles, Medical Grade Gloves provided by Sharp Dentistry.
The park will provide for registered volunteers:
- Same day park admission
- Tour of the house museum
Coconut Grove, FL 33133-5915
Google map and directions