International Coastal Cleanup | Clarington Island Cleanup
- Registration begins at 8:30 and the transportation to the island will be as needed.
- Parking is available at St. Stephens Church, or Sonesta garage. Parking at the Sailing Club is for members only.
Meeting spot is under the clubhouse inside the gate.
Volunteers must check in and sign waivers before any materials can be distributed.
Wear appropriate closed toes shoes or water shoes and comfortable clothes.
- Sunscreen and hat are highly recommended
- Work/dishwashing gloves (we suggest reusable work gloves coated with latex that you can pick up at the grocery store/Shell Lumber/ home depot.
- Water in a reusable container (please don’t create more waste and bring plastic water bottles to clean up plastic water bottles!) Additional water will be available for refill.
Refreshments will be provided after the cleanup.
*International Coastal Cleanup will provide garbage bags and data collection cards
***** All volunteers must fill out the Volunteer Release form ***** Download, print, sign and bring with you! Copies will be available on site.
4 Community Service Hours provided for this event. Please be on time to collect your hours.
Coconut Grove, FL 33133
Google map and directions