Earth Day Continues
Let’s extend Earth Day by working towards a cleaner Biscayne Bay in Coconut Grove by reducing marine debris year round. Join us in this important mission.
Clarington Island Cleanups are a project of the Coconut Grove Sailing Club and the Woman’s Club of Coconut Grove. Community partners including Coconut Grove Chamber of Commerce; the Rotary Club of Coconut Grove; City of Miami; Commissioner Ken Russell's Office and City of Miami Parks and Recreation. Past cleanups are on the Facebook group: CGSC Clarington Island.
- Registration is at 8:45;
- Launch service to island will be available after registration and at 11:45.
- Appropriate for children over 8 with adult supervision till age 14 only if they are wearing a life vest which you must provide. Older children who do not need an adult must bring signed waiver, the link is available when you RSVP.
- 4 Community Service Hours will be provided for students actively participating in the cleanup. Please be on time to collect your hours. When possible, the letters will be given on site after the clean-up.
- There will be refreshments after cleanup. Craft beer provided by Titanic Brewing Company
- Additional details will be provided after registration.
Coconut Grove, FL 33133-6003
Google map and directions