Goldfish, Sam Feldt, and Orca Sound Project South Beach Cleanup
Goldfish, Heartfeldt Foundation and Ocra Sound Project
Invite you to clean up with us and VolunteerCleanup.Org
Powered by Woosh Water and Soundboks
For Miami Music Week
*Meet us on the sand, at the 21st Street Beach Entrance.
Empowering the Miami Music Week Community through collaboration and experience we invite you to help us make a difference.
Join us as we lead a movement of like-minded people towards a healthy ocean, cleaning up our environment before celebrating with a one of pop-up gig powered by Soundboks as the sun sets.
Litter is everywhere. Soda bottles, plastic bags, and cigarette butts having a serious effect on our environment, polluting our seas, choking our wildlife and threatening our planet. Together we want to tackle this problem by collecting data from the clean-up to help us work with companies and organisations to find more sustainable solutions whilst ensuring a circular economy. Stay tuned to find out how the trash we collect will be up-cycled and form its new life....
- 2 VIP Ultra tickets to give away to a lucky competition winner*
- Merchandise including water bottles by Dopper**
- An opportunity to hang out with the artists
- Be part of an intimate gig
- All Clean-up materials will be provided
- No single-use plastic
- We encourage you to bring a refillable bottle so you can experience Woosh Water
- You never know where we might find trash so we advise sensible clothes and shoes
- Please download .....CleanSwell App so we can collect data together
Meet-up spot and other details will be emailed to all registered volunteers the day before the cleanup.
*the winner will be drawn at random during the event on Thursday 28th March between 18.00hrs - 19.00hrs
**on a first come first serve basis
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Google map and directions