4 The Earth and Sea Hobie Island (South side)
It's the first Island on your right as you pass through the Rickenbacker Toll Plaza (2601 Brickell Avenue, Miami FL – 33129 Sunpass toll) Tip: stay in your right lane after the toll so you can exit to the island without going over the bridge.
Drive all the way to the end, until you see the blue tent.
Follow our Instagram for more updates! We will provide a map! @4theearthnsea
Donations excepted. Items needed: Buckets, Garbage bags, and Pickup grabbers.
Thank You for volunteering with us at 4 The Earth and Sea Inc. Clean up! Below are a few things you need to know. Please note *Face Mask is required at all times along with social distancing* Volunteer hours will be given at the end of the event. Please make sure to have your volunteer log with you for us to fill out.
What You'll Need ...
- Face covering/mask (Mandatory)
- Dress for the weather. Please wear comfortable light-weight clothing, as temperatures rise before Noon. Wear closed-toed shoes. Maybe a Sweater.
- Please bring your hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, bug spray, beach or hand towel, and REUSEABLE water bottle.
- Bring your own water in a reusable container.
- Each volunteer must check-in and provide a signed waiver before any materials can be distributed.
- If you are under 18 and you'll be attending without a parent or guardian, you must have a parent/guardian fill out the waiver form in advance
- If your parent or guardian is not able to sign at the sign in table, email [email protected] or [email protected]
- If you have your own pick up grabber please bring it as supplies are limited
See you there!
Miami, FL 33129
Google map and directions