SeaKeepers Hobie Beach Monthly Cleanup!
Interested in volunteering in your community while helping the environment? Get involved with The International SeaKeepers Society! 🌎 Support SeaKeepers by volunteering at our beach clean up to recognize the ocean’s critical importance to the life of our planet!
IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE YOU MUST COMPLETE TWO ITEMS:
1. EVERY participant must complete a liability waiver!! Complete HERE. You will not be allowed to participate without this form signed.
2. REGISTER for the event using this form. One person per group must complete the registration form.
BONUS: Download the iPhone Application "Clean Swell" beforehand! We will be collecting data on the trash we find.
-If you are part of a GROUP, I will be communicating with your group leader. They will tell you what time you should arrive.
- For contact-less check-in, bring your smart phone to the event.
- Please wear a mask at the check-in table to get the cleanup supplies.
- Be safe! Please adhere to social distancing guidelines and maintain at least 6ft from other volunteers.
Where to meet: We will be meeting at Hobie Beach across from the Marine stadium. I will be sending out a map a few days before the event.
Supplies you should bring:
🦈 Mask & Gloves (you must wear a mask at the check-in table, and please bring your own gloves if you need them for the cleanup)
🦈 Reusable water bottle with water (no single-use plastic bottles!)
🦈 Reef-safe Sunscreen
🦈 Comfortable shoes
🦈 Follow our Instagram pages and join us on our journeys! @seakeepers
We will provide:
🦈 Biodegradable garbage bags
🦈 Extra gloves
🦈 Hand Sanitizer
🦈 Community Service Hours / Service Learning Hours
The Marine debris isn't an ocean problem - it's a people problem, be part of the solution!
Key Biscayne, FL 33149
Google map and directions