Stephen Lerdo de Tejada rsvped for World Ocean Day Celebration with Blue Scholars Initiative | Clean Miami Beach | Seakeepers 2023-05-30 16:32:31 -0400
World Ocean Day Celebration with Blue Scholars Initiative | Clean Miami Beach | Seakeepers
Happy World Ocean Day Celebration!
Blue Scholars Initiative is partnering with Clean Miami Beach and International SeaKeepers Society for an educational beach cleanup.
Please join us keep our beach clean and learn about ocean conservation.
All cleanup supplies (buckets, gloves, pickers, trash bags, water refills and sunscreen will be provided) Community service hours also provided.
- Dress for the weather (wear reef safe sunblock and hat)
- Bring your own reusable water bottle to reduce waste. We will have coolers for refills.
- Complete the online waiver in advance of the cleanup
- Carpool, bike, or ride share. Limited metered street parking.
- Additional parking at garage. GPS: 334 23rd St, Miami Beach, FL 33139
This is cleanup is part of a weekend long celebration of our ocean. For more details on full lineup of events, including the Saturday open-water swim, morning paddle-out ceremony and more, please visit https://bluescholars.org/events
Our environment gives us life. Let's protect it.
For our planet, your WOD TeamWHENJune 03, 2023 at 10:00amWHERECOLLINS PARK BEACH
2201 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Google map and directions