Great Beach Cleanup and Earth Day Toy Drive
First A Special THANK YOU!! To everyone who came out to our 2nd Annual Great Beach Cleanup and Holiday Toy Drive in December. Together we cleaned an INCREDIBLE 63+ Miles of Beach in a Single Afternoon while raising a BUNCH of Toys for the Sick Kids in our Local Hospitals….AMAZING!! THANK YOU!!!
Now, Want to break a world record for the ‘largest continuous beach cleanup’ in history? Want to help us break last year’s mark of 63 miles? Want to help sick children feel loved and appreciated? Then join us at this location on April 23 at 10:00am to remove plastic and other debris from the beach.
Wherever you live in Florida draw an imaginary line East to the beach where we have broken the beach into small blocks (182 locations to be exact). These blocks we are calling your ‘doorstep’. The task is to remove plastic and other debris from your section of beach from 10:00 till 2:00 on April 23.
Please be aware that this year to try to reach our goal of 110 miles and avoid to many volunteers at 1 location we are limiting the number of Volunteers for a checkpoint to 7 people. If you have a group of more than 7 and you would all like to do the cleanup together that’s fine just register your group, don’t worry about the limit while registering. If The Section you would like to register for is full Please try the Section North or South, if your still having a problem please feel free to call Garret 954-594-2398
And Remember HAVE FUN!! If you’re not HAVING FUN, You’re doing it wrong J
- RSVP below so we can email you with updates.
- This is a self-led cleanup. Bring your own bags, gloves, and sunscreen. When you are finished, put the trash by a trash can onsite.
- Snap a photo and post to social media with the tag #GreatBeachCleanup
- https://www.Betterdays.foundation/events) for all the details
- We will also be posting some Toy drop-off sites in the near future and communicating by email. (PLEASE NO STUFFED ANIMALS OR BLANKETS).
For more details and updates go to https://www.Betterdays.foundation/events
Public Access Beach
Key Biscayne, FL 33149
Google map and directions