Great Beach Cleanup and Earth Day Toy Drive
Want to break a world record for the ‘largest continuous beach cleanup’ in history? Want to help children feel loved, appreciated, and needed this holiday season? Then join us at this location on April 23 at 10:00am to remove plastic and other debris from the beach.
Wherever you live in Florida draw an imaginary line East to the beach where we have broken the beach into small blocks (182 locations to be exact). These blocks we are calling your ‘doorstep’. The task is to remove plastic and other debris from your section of beach between 11:00 till 2:00 on April 23.
- RSVP below so we can email you with updates.
- This is a self-led cleanup. Bring your own bags, gloves, and sunscreen. When you are finished, put the trash by a trash can onsite.
- Snap a photo and post to social media with the tag #GreatBeachCleanup
- At 2pm, join us for a Charity Concert at the DRV PNK Stadium (formerly known as Inter Miami CF Stadium) at 1350 NW 55th Street, Fort Lauderdale from 2pm-10pm. Please visit our website (https://www.Betterdays.foundation/events) for all the details! Tickets will be available for $25.
- When you come to the concert, bring a new and unwrapped toy for the drive for a sick child in a local hospital. We will also be posting some additional drop-off sites in the near future and communicating by email. (NO STUFFED ANIMALS OR BLANKETS DUE TO COVID).
For more details and updates go to https://www.Betterdays.foundation/events
Jupiter, FL 33477
Google map and directions