Join us for our End of the Year Cleanup and be part of #TEAMOCEAN!
Thank you to our sponsors Lifestyle Miami, Delta Air Lines, Rise and Santo Dulce. This cleanup wouldn't be possible without you!
- closed-toed shoes mandatory! Absolutely NO sandals!
- bring your own water (no plastic please), we will have a refill station
- we'll provide sanitized garden gloves, but bring your own if you prefer
- we'll provide buckets and picker, but bring your own if you prefer
- wear reef-safe sun protection
Please be on time, we will start on time.
Community Service hours available.
THIS IS AN ADVENTUROUS CLEANUP! MUST BE 18+ or with GUARDIAN!
A detailed confirmation email incl. parking instructions will be sent out before the cleanup, make sure you check your emails!
Our environment gives us life. Let's protect it.
For our planet, CleanMB team
Follow on IG: https://www.instagram.com/cleanmiamibeach/
Like us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/cleanmiamibeach/
Website: https://cleanmiamibeach.org/WHENDecember 10, 2022 at 2:00pmWHEREI195 Julia Tuttle Cswy Eastbound (heading towards Miami Beach), on the long stretch after the first bridge when you leave the Miami mainland. Look for the turtle flag.
I195 Julia Tuttle Cswy EB
Miami Beach, FL 33140
Google map and directions
Ximena Molina wants to volunteer 2022-02-08 07:16:29 -0500