3 years CLEAN MIAMI BEACH | Neighborhood Cleanup | THE MIAMI GUIDE
Celebrate 3 YEARS CLEAN MIAMI BEACH with us and be part of #teamocean. The MIAMI GUIDE is joining us!
When: Sunday, March 27th, 2 - 4pm
Where: Collins Park, 2100 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
We will meet by the big Baobab trees, next to the Bass Museum. Look for the turtle flag.
A big Thank You to our sponsors Hippie Organics, Rotary Brickell, Boatsetter, and The Rounds. This cleanup would not be possible without your help.
- closed-toed shoes mandatory!
- bring your own water (no plastic please), we will have a refill station
- we'll provide sanitized garden gloves, but bring your own if you prefer
- we'll provide buckets and picker, but bring your own if you prefer
- wear reef-safe sun protection
Please be on time, we will start on time.
Community Service hours available. All ages welcome.
Our environment gives us life. Let's protect it.
For our planet, CMB team
Follow on IG: https://www.instagram.com/cleanmiamibeach/
Like us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/cleanmiamibeach/
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Google map and directions