CLEAN MIAMI BEACH | Canal Cleanup | Mid Beach by 24st St
Join us for an amazing day where we help protect the environment and be part of #teamocean.
When: Suturday, April 10th
Where: 24th St & Collins AVE, Miami Beach
We are super excited to host a cleanup on the water and on land. Limited kayaks and paddle boards available.
First come first serve. Feel free to bring your own or clean up on land.
Please use parking lot at 27th St and Indian Creek Drive, 10 minute walking distance. If you bring your own kayak/paddle board drop it off first at 24th St and then park your car at the parking lot at 27th St.
We will follow all safety guidelines.
- masks mandatory
- 6ft distancing
- bring your own water (no plastic please), we will have a refill station
- we'll provide sanitized garden gloves, but bring your own if you prefer
- we'll provide buckets and picker, but bring your own if you prefer
- closed-toed shoes required
- wear reef-safe sun protection
Please be on time, we will start on time.
Community Service hours available. All ages welcome.
Our environment gives us life. Let's protect it.
For our planet, CMB team
Follow on IG: https://www.instagram.com/cleanmiamibeach/
Like us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/cleanmiamibeach/
Miami Beach, FL 33140
Google map and directions