CLEAN MIAMI BEACH | Earth Day Everyday Beach Cleanup and YOGA in Mid Beach by 21th St
It's Earth Day EVERYDAY, we are celebrating with Synergy Yoga, Shelborne Hotel, and TIKIYOGI our beautiful Mother Nature with a donation based Yoga session and a beach cleanup. Get excited for amazing giveaways!
Join us for a super fun day where we help protect the environment and be part of #teamocean.
Minimum donation based Yoga ($5 minimum per person) 9 am - 10 am
Please bring your own Yoga mat.
Beach Cleanup 10 am - noon
When: Saturday, November 27th
Where: 21st St & Collins AVE, Miami Beach
LIMITED PARKING! Please use Uber or come with your bike
- closed-toed shoes recommended
- bring your own water (no plastic please), we will have a refill station
- we'll provide sanitized garden gloves, but bring your own if you prefer
- we'll provide buckets and picker, but bring your own if you prefer
- wear reef-safe sun protection
Please be on time, we will start on time.
Community Service hours available. All ages welcome.
Our environment gives us life. Let's protect it.
For our planet, CMB team
Follow on IG: https://www.instagram.com/cleanmiamibeach/
Like us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/cleanmiamibeach/
Miami Beach, FL 33140
Google map and directions