CLEAN MIAMI BEACH | Hidden Worlds Miami | Maurice Gibb Park
Join us for an amazing day where we help protect the environment and be part of #teamocean.
When: Saturday, May 21st, 10 am - noon.
Where: Maurice Gibb Memorial Park, 18th St & Purdy Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139
We are super excited to co-host this cleanup with Hidden Worlds Miami immersive experience.
Lush mangroves, vibrant coral reefs, tantalizing food, and amazing cocktails all come together to create an oceanic adventure to support Hidden Worlds impact mission to promote planet stewardship and generate positive impact in a new innovative way through entertainment, arts, and fine dining.
A big Thank You to our sponsors Our Hidden Worlds and Bichon. This event would not be possible without you.
The first 80 participants will get a free ticket to the daytime experience. Ticket link for additional tickets right here,
Use Code CLEANMB10 for 10% off https://tickets.ourhiddenworlds.com/#/event-list
We will also have a sustainable giveaway sponsored by Bichōn.
- closed-toed shoes mandatory
- bring your own water (no plastic please), we will have a refill station
- we'll provide sanitized garden gloves, but bring your own if you prefer
- we'll provide buckets and picker, but bring your own if you prefer
- wear reef-safe sun protection
- fell free to bring you water craft and help us clean up on the water.
Please be on time, we will start on time.
Community Service hours available. All ages welcome.
Our environment gives us life. Let's protect it.
For our planet, CMB team
Follow on IG: https://www.instagram.com/cleanmiamibeach/
Like us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/cleanmiamibeach/
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Google map and directions