CLEAN MIAMI BEACH | I WANT MY OCEAN BACK | ECOPOD| Collins Park Neighborhood Cleanup with FREE Concert after
We couldn't be more excited to be back at Collins Park after one whole year.
After the cleanup there will be a free concert in the park, also free admission at the Bass Museum. It's a fun day for the whole family.
Join us for an amazing day where we help protect the environment and be part of #teamocean.
We are teaming up with I Want My Ocean Back, Ecopod, and Compost for Life.
When: Sunday, March 28th, 2 - 4pm
Where: Collins Park, Miami Beach
We will follow all safety guidelines.
- masks mandatory
- 6ft distancing
- bring your own water (no plastic please), we will have a refill station
- we'll provide sanitized garden gloves, but bring your own if you prefer
- we'll provide buckets and picker, but bring your own if you prefer
- closed-toed shoes required
- wear reef-safe sun protection
Please be on time, we will start on time.
Community Service hours available. All ages welcome.
Our environment gives us life. Let's protect it.
For our planet, CMB team
Follow on IG: https://www.instagram.com/cleanmiamibeach/
Like us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/cleanmiamibeach/
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Google map and directions