CLEAN MIAMI BEACH | Shoreline Cleanup | I195 Julia Tuttle Cswy
Join us for an amazing day where we help protect the environment and be part of #teamocean.
When: Saturday, November 13th, 11am - 1pm
Where: I195 Julia Tuttle Cswy Eastbound (heading towards Miami Beach),
on the long stretch after the first bridge when you leave the Miami mainland. Look for the turtle flag.
- closed-toed shoes mandatory!
- bring your own water (no plastic please), we will have a refill station
- we'll provide sanitized garden gloves, but bring your own if you prefer
- we'll provide buckets and picker, but bring your own if you prefer
- wear reef-safe sun protection
Please be on time, we will start on time.
Community Service hours available. All ages welcome.
Our environment gives us life. Let's protect it.
For our planet, CMB team
Follow on IG: https://www.instagram.com/cleanmiamibeach/
Like us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/cleanmiamibeach/
Miami, FL 33137
Google map and directions