CLEAN MIAMI BEACH | Trash or Treat | Collins Park
+ REGESTRATION OPENS OCTOBER 19TH +
Join us for an amazing day where we help protect the environment and be part of #teamocean.
We will be cleaning in the park, neighborhood and streets surrounding.
We will meet by the big Baobab trees, next to the Bass Museum. Look for the turtle flag.
Boo! Get ready for an amazing ''Trash or Treat'' event! Participate in our COSTUME CONTEST for a chance to win a Clean MB goody bag. Let's have some spooky fun!
- closed-toed shoes mandatory!
- bring your own water (no plastic please), we will have a refill station
- we'll provide sanitized garden gloves, but bring your own if you prefer
- we'll provide buckets and picker, but bring your own if you prefer
- wear reef-safe sun protection
Please be on time, we will start on time.
Community Service hours available. All ages welcome.
Our environment gives us life. Let's protect it.
For our planet, CMB team
Follow on IG: https://www.instagram.com/cleanmiamibeach/
Like us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/cleanmiamibeach/
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Google map and directions