World Ocean Day Celebration with Blue Scholars Initiative | Seakeepers | Clean Miami Beach
Happy World Ocean Day Celebration!
Blue Scholars Initiative is partnering with International SeaKeepers Society and Clean Miami Beach for an educational beach cleanup.
Please join us keep our beach clean and learn about ocean conservation.
All cleanup supplies (buckets, gloves, pickers, trash bags, water refills and sunscreen will be provided) Community service hours also provided.
- Dress for the weather (wear reef safe sunblock and hat)
- Bring your own reusable water bottle to reduce waste. We will have coolers for refills.
- Complete the online waiver in advance of the cleanup
- Carpool, bike, or ride share. Limited metered street parking.
- Additional parking at garage. GPS: 334 23rd St, Miami Beach, FL 33139
This is cleanup is part of a weekend long celebration of our ocean. For more details on full lineup of events, including the Saturday open-water swim, morning paddle-out ceremony and more, please visit https://bluescholars.org/events
Our environment gives us life. Let's protect it.
For our planet, your WOD Team
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Google map and directions