Curaleaf Beach Cleanup
Join the Curaleaf Family in our efforts to keep our beaches and community beautiful.
All cleanup supplies will be provided (gloves, buckets, pickers, garbage bags, water, hand sanitizer etc)
- Dress for the weather and wear closed-toed shoes—no flip flops or sandals! Hat and sunglasses are also recommended for a hot and sunny day.
- Please bring water in a reusable bottle so we can reduce plastic waste where possible. We will provide water coolers for cold water refills but will not be providing bottled water.
- Download the Clean Swell App to participate in the Citizen Science Data Logging. You will work in teams of 2-3pp
- Volunteers must check-in and sign waivers before you start. Fill out the online waiver to save time at check-in: https://forms.gle/wUCoJeWfa8MaEwGa8
Curaleaf is a vertically integrated leader in the emerging medical cannabis industry with a focus and commitment to providing education, superior customer service, and clean medical cannabis products to the communities it serves. Curaleaf has the executive expertise, and the research and development capabilities to provide outstanding service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets.
Visit Curaleaf.com to learn more or text "Florida" to (833) 864-7644 to receive special offers."
Location/Directions: Haulover Beach Park, picnic area by the Inlet and Jetty.
- Use this map link, https://goo.gl/maps/ymfQ8utVNsRYEUWU8 or otherwise the address of the parking lot 13401 Collins Ave Parking, Miami Beach, FL 33154
- There are two sides to Haulover, the east-side/beach side and the west-side bay-side. We will be meeting the east side/beach side, just north of the Ritz Hotel, along the inlet from the bay, by the rocky fishing jetty.
Haulover Bayside Picnic area is just north of the Ritz Bal Harbor, just over the bridge. The address for the Ritz is at 10295 Collins Ave, Bal Harbour, FL 33154. Use can the above link and attached maps where it marks the picnic area and the parking area.
For people coming from the South, it is quite easy, from Collins, it’s the first right turn past the Ritz once you cross the bridge (on the east side, toward the beach) After turning into the parking lot, head back south toward the picnic tables that overlook the Ritz and park there. (see attached photos/maps)
However, if you come from the North on Collins, you will actually be making a right hand turn into the marina/bay side of Haulover and following the road around and under the Collins under pass to arrive at the beach side. (see attached photos to see how road loops around under Collins to arrive at the parking area)
Parking: Plenty of metered parking (pay-by-phone) at the onsite parking lot
Meeting Spot: Look for our banner/table set up at one of the picnic tables in the shaded area next to the rocky jetty. The area is marked with a tree and says “picnic area” on the map below
Bal Harbour, FL 33154
Google map and directions