Save our Sea Turtles
Bring a friend and come save the sea turtles with us as we clean Hollywood Beach!
- Dress for the weather and wear appropriate closed-toed shoes or water shoes, and comfortable clothes.
- Sunglasses and hat are highly recommended
- Bring gloves if you have them (we suggest reusable working, gardening or dish gloves that you can pick up at the grocery store/home depot) We will have some onsite but cannot guarantee they will be in your size!
- Bring snacks and water in a reusable container. Let’s reduce waste and refuse single-use disposable plastic water bottles, where possible.
- Bring quarters for parking meter!
- WILL BE MEETING IN FRONT OF THE TACO SPOT.
- Bring your volunteer hours form if you would like community service hours.
- Follow our IG page and join us on our journey @friendsofthesea_
Community service hours available!
Before the event, download the Ocean Conservancy’s CleanSwell app to participate in the Citizen Science activity to log, tally and measure the impact of your cleanup. It’s easier and more fun than using the paper data cards.
Hollywood, FL 33019-3308
Google map and directions