Kids to Parks Cleanup with SeaKeepers and Sea Experience
In honor of KIDS TO PARKS day, we are hosting a PARK cleanup at Dr. Von D. Mizell-Eula Johnson State Park! Come join SeaKeepers and Sea Experience from 10am-12pm and get your kids to the park!
Where to meet: Details TBA! When entering the park, please inform the attendant that you are there for a cleanup.
- For contact-less check-in, bring your smart phone to the event.
- IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE YOU MUST COMPLETE A LIABILITY WAIVER HERE. You will not be allowed to participate without this form signed.
- Be safe! Please adhere to social distancing guidelines and maintain at least 6ft from other volunteers.
Supplies you should bring:
- 🦈 Mask & Gloves (you must wear a mask at the check-in table, and please bring your own gloves if you need them for the cleanup)
- 🦈 Reusable water bottle with water (no single-use plastic bottles!)
- 🦈 Reef-safe Sunscreen
- 🦈 Comfortable shoes
- 🦈 Download the iPhone Application "Clean Swell" beforehand
- 🦈 Follow our Instagram pages and join us on our journeys! @seakeepers
We will provide:
- 🦈 Biodegradable garbage bags
- 🦈 Extra gloves
- 🦈 Scale
- 🦈 Hand Sanitizer
- 🦈 Community Service Hours / Service Learning Hours
Marine debris isn't an ocean problem - it's a people problem, be part of the solution!
Dania Beach, FL 33004
Google map and directions