SeaKeepers' Beach Cleanup
Thank you so much for signing up for SeaKeepers' cleanup on North Miami Beach/ North Beach Oceanside Park! Check out the details below.
FIRST AND FOREMOST, we need every participant in your group to fill out this waiver HERE!
It takes 2 minutes, and each individual must fill one out to participate in the cleanup (no group liability waivers). If you do not fill one out before the cleanup, you will be required to do so on the day of the event before you can join.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Clean up: 9:30am-10:30am
Wrap up: 10:30am-11pm
Parking Information: Parking is available at 8440 Collins Ave in front of the park. Please park and walk along the 85th St footpath through the park to the beach where you will find our blue SeaKeepers branded tent. Check-in will occur here.
SeaKeepers utilizes an app by Ocean Conservancy called Clean Swell at our cleanups to record what types of trash we’re picking up as data for legislature. We will have paper forms for convenience, and you can learn how to use the app HERE! We ask everyone to use Clean Swell, but participants are absolutely required to use the app to claim community service hours.
WHAT TO BRING
- *Reusable water bottle (no plastic please!)
- Reef-safe sunscreen or sun protection
- Comfortable, close-toed shoes
- Gardening/work gloves if you prefer to use your own
- Download the “Clean Swell” app on your phone!
WE WILL PROVIDE
- *Extra water (bring your own bottle!)
- Buckets/bags for collecting and disposing of trash
- Hand sanitizer
- Community Service Hours/ Learning Service Hours – Just let us know you need them!
*PLEASE bring your own water bottle – we will NOT have single-use cups available.
Miami Beach, FL 33141
Google map and directions