SeaKeepers Monthly Hobie Beach Cleanup!
Interested in volunteering in your community while helping the environment? Get involved with The International SeaKeepers Society! 🌎 Support SeaKeepers by volunteering at our beach clean up to recognize the ocean’s critical importance to the life of our planet!
IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE YOU MUST COMPLETE TWO ITEMS:
1) WAIVERS - EVERY participant must complete a liability waiver!! Complete HERE. You will not be allowed to participate without this form signed.
2) REGISTRATION - ONE person from EACH group should register for the cleanup HERE. Staggering arrival times will help keep the event safe.
- For contact-less check-in, bring your smart phone to the event.
- Please wear a mask at the check-in table to get the cleanup supplies.
- Be safe! Please adhere to social distancing guidelines and maintain at least 6ft from other volunteers.
Where to meet: We will set up a blue tent and a table near the parking lot across from the Marine Stadium. If you are crossing the Rickenbacker, it’s the second right.
Supplies you should bring:
🦈 Mask & Gloves (you must wear a mask at the check-in table, and please bring your own gloves if you need them for the cleanup)
🦈 Reusable water bottle with water (no single-use plastic bottles!)
🦈 Reef-safe Sunscreen
🦈 Comfortable shoes
🦈 Download the iPhone Application "Clean Swell" beforehand
🦈 Follow our Instagram pages and join us on our journeys! @seakeepers
We will provide:
🦈 Biodegradable garbage bags
🦈 Extra gloves
🦈 Hand Sanitizer
🦈 Community Service Hours / Service Learning Hours
The Marine debris isn't an ocean problem - it's a people problem, be part of the solution!
To RSVP Groups larger than 6 people, please email me directly: [email protected] We will be sending out a waiver form and any last minute details the week of the cleanup.
Key Biscayne , FL 33149
Google map and directions