International Coastal Cleanup Day | Dinner Key Island
We will be partnering with Shake-a-leg for the Dinner Key Island cleanup.
Meet at Shake-a-leg where we will depart by their boat to the island.
Please arrive by 9:30AM to check in and sign waivers.
Boat departs at 10:00AM sharp!
Volunteers should bring:
- Their own pen or pencil to fill out data collection cards
- Wear appropriate closed toes shoes or water shoes and comfortable clothes
- Sunscreen and hat are highly recommended
- Work/dishwashing gloves (we suggest reusable work gloves coated with latex that you can pick up at the grocery store / home depot)
- Water in a reusable container (please don’t create more waste and bring plastic water bottles to clean up plastic water bottles!)
- Snacks, but again, please don't create more trash.
***** All volunteers must fill out the Volunteer Release form ***** Download, print, sign and bring with you!
Miami, FL 33133
Google map and directions