International Coastal Cleanup Day | Albert Pallot Park
We will be pulling 400-600 pounds of trash and debris from a 1 block shoreline - one of the messiest in Miami. PLEASE wear closed toed shoes for this cleanup - there will be rocks). This is a kid friendly event (although parents are responsible for those under 18). We will have gloves, but feel free to bring your own.
Volunteers must check in and sign waivers before any materials (bags, cards, or gift bags can be distributed)
Volunteers should bring:
- Their own pen or pencil to fill out data collection cards
- Wear appropriate closed toes shoes or water shoes and comfortable clothes
- Sunscreen and hat are highly recommended
- Work/dishwashing gloves (we suggest reusable work gloves coated with latex that you can pick up at the grocery store / home depot)
- Water in a reusable container (plastic water bottles create more waste)
*International Coastal Cleanup will provide garbage bags and data collection cards.
***** All volunteers must fill out the Volunteer Release form ***** Download, print, sign and bring with you!
Miami, FL 33137
Google map and directions