Hosting a neighborhood, shoreline, or waterway cleanup is easy and fun, and we are here to help you succeed!
Once you decide when and where you want to do a cleanup, you can post your event to recruit and manage volunteers. Here how our free platform can help you:
- Your event will be promoted on our public search page (you can make it hidden if only want to have your group members to have access)
- Your event will be included in our weekly email blast to volunteers who have asked to be notified of upcoming cleanups near them (you can make it hidden)
- You will be able to manage and communicate with volunteers who have signed up
- Waivers are signed by volunteers when they register (You can also have your own via Google Form or printed when they arrive)
- We can provide a Community Service Form that you can provide to your volunteers upon completion of the event
- Email support if you have any questions or need guidance