Clean Up at Pelican Harbor Marina
Who wants to join us? Quien se une?
Due to the overwhelming amount of trash coming to Pelican Harbor Marina's shoreline we have joined forces with Michael DeFilippi and #HandsonMiami to cleanup Pelican Harbor Marina this Sunday, May 1st looking to generate a great impact.
Volunteers will help to maintain Pelican Harbor with the following activities:
- Coastal clean-up of the shoreline
- Removal of debris and maintenance of Pelican Island
- Volunteers will meet at the Welcome Center
- Minimum age for volunteers is 17 yrs old and 10 yrs old for those accompanied by an adult
- Work will be primarily outside in exposed areas, so keep sun protection in mind and dress accordingly; lightweight long sleeves, pants and closed shoes are highly recommended.
- We encourage you to bring reusable water bottles (Please avoid plastic bottles). Pelican Harbor has water fountains available for your convenience.
- Latex gloves and plastic bags will be provided, but you may bring your own.
Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday!
Miami, FL 33138
Google map and directions