International Coastal Clean-up Southern Miami-Dade
Thank you for your interest in the International Coastal Cleanup at Homestead’s Bayfront Park and Marina
You'll be working with other local volunteers who are helping to keep our coasts and oceans healthy as part of this global effort spearheaded by the Ocean Conservancy
Check-in point is at Shelter No. 2
Parking: Advise the toll attendant that you are with the International Coastal Clean-up to waive parking fees.
Volunteers should bring:
- Their own pen or pencil to fill out data collection cards
- Wear appropriate closed toes shoes or water shoes and comfortable clothes
- Sunscreen and hat are highly recommended
- Work/dishwashing gloves (we suggest reusable work gloves coated with latex that you can pick up at the grocery store / home depot)
- Water in a reusable container (please don’t create more waste and bring plastic water bottles to clean up plastic water bottles!)
*International Coastal Cleanup will provide garbage bags and data collection cards.
***** All volunteers must fill out the Volunteer Release form ***** Download, print, sign and bring with you!
Homestead, FL 33033
Google map and directions