Beach Cleanup at The Palms Hotel & Spa
Gather your friends, colleagues, kids, family and anyone else you might know to experience a morning of doing good and feeling good while making our world a cleaner place.
Saturday, November 17th, 2018 from 9:00a.m.-12:00p.m.
Meeting point: The hotel's beach
- Please bring your own reusable drink container or water bottle with you as we are avoiding creating more trash where possible.
- All children are welcome to participate with an accompanying adult.
- A parent or guardian is required to accompany a minor under the age of 15.
- There needs to be one adult for every 5 children.
- If you will be bringing a minor make sure that you are legally allowed to sign a release form for them or contact: [email protected] beforehand to receive and fill out the release forms.
- If you are under 18 and coming without a parent or guardian, you must have a parent/guardian sign the waiver in advance.
- Closed toe shoes and protective clothing that are light or bright colors are recommended.
- Sunglasses, gloves, hat and sun block is also recommended.
- Community Service Hours
- Garbage bags
- And lots of fun!!
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Valet parking is available at $29.
- On-street parking is available, as well as, public parking lots on 27th Street and Collins Avenue.
- Walking, biking, public transport and car-pooling are encouraged.
Miami Beach, FL 33140-4106
Google map and directions