Earth Day Cleanup at The Palms Hotel & Spa
Raise your voice for environmental protection at our Earth Day cleanup with a hands-on beach clean-up experience on Miami Beach!
Gather your friends, colleagues, kids, family and anyone else you might know to experience a morning of doing good and feeling good while making our world a cleaner place.
Saturday, April 20th, 2019 from 9:00a.m.-12:00p.m.
Meeting point: The hotel's beach
Please sign a release form for yourself (if you're an adult) and for each of your kids(if they're coming along). Please have the parents of any other kids you may be bringing with you sign the online release form here. This is a separate release form to the of Volunteercleanup.org.
- Please bring your own reusable drink container or water bottle with as we have water but no disposable cups available (we are avoiding creating more trash where possible).
- All children 15 and under are welcome to participate with an accompanying adult (parent or guardian). There needs to be one adult for every 5 children.
- If you will be bringing a child under 15 make sure that you are legally allowed to sign a release form for them or have their parent/guardian sign it beforehand.
- If you are under 18 and coming without a parent or guardian, you must have a parent/guardian sign the waiver in advance.
- Closed toe shoes and protective clothing that are light or bright colors are recommended.
- Sunglasses, gloves, hat and sun block is also recommended.
- Community Service Hours
- Garbage bags
- And lots of fun!!
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Valet parking is available at $29.
- On-street parking is available, as well as, public parking lots on 27th and 35th Street and Collins Avenue.
- Walking, biking, public transport and car-pooling are encouraged.
For any further questions, please email: [email protected]
Miami Beach, FL 33140-4106
Google map and directions