Last cleanup of 2021 at The Palms Hotel & Spa
Honoring this season of giving, give back to our community and the beautiful world we live in by showing your commitment to keeping it clean with this hands-on beach clean-up experience on Miami Beach!
Gather your friends, colleagues, kids, family and anyone else to experience a morning of doing good and feeling good while making our world a better and cleaner place for all.
Saturday, December 11th, 2021 from 9:00a.m.-12:00p.m.
Meeting point: Behind the hotel on the beach
- COVID RULES - Please wear face masks for check-in and when you cannot be 6 feet away from non-family members
- Please bring your own reusable drink container or water bottle. We will provide water but no disposable cups available (we are avoiding creating more trash where possible).
- All children 15 and under are welcome to participate with an accompanying adult (parent or guardian). There needs to be one adult for every 5 children.
- Complete the online waiver here in advance to expedite check-in. If you will be bringing a child under 15 make sure that you are legally allowed to sign a release form for them or have their parent/guardian print and sign the waiver HERE in advance.
- Download the Ocean Conservancy’s CleanSwell app to participate in the Citizen Science activity to log, tally and measure the impact of your cleanup. It is easier and more fun than using the paper data cards.
- Closed-toe shoes and protective clothing that are light or bright colors are recommended.
- Sunglasses, gloves, hat, insect repellent, and sunblock are also recommended
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Valet parking is available at $29.
- On-street parking is available, as well as, public parking lots on 27th and 35th Street and Collins Avenue.
- Walking, biking, public transport and car-pooling are encouraged.
For any further questions, please email: [email protected]
Miami Beach, FL 33140
Google map and directions