New Year's Beach Cleanup at The Palms
Embrace this new year and new decade by doing something for this beautiful world we live! Join us at this hands-on beach clean-up experience on Miami Beach!
Gather your friends, colleagues, kids, family and anyone else you might know to experience a morning of doing good and feeling good while making our world a cleaner place.
Saturday, January 11th, 2020 from 9:00a.m.-12:00p.m.
Meeting point: The hotel's beach
Please sign a release form for yourself (if you're an adult) and for each of your kids (if they're coming along). Please have the parents of any other kids you may be bringing with you sign the online release form here.
- Bring your own reusable drink container or water bottle as we have water but no disposable cups available (we are avoiding creating more trash where possible).
- All children 15 and under are welcome to participate with an accompanying adult (parent or guardian). There needs to be one adult for every 5 children.
- If you will be bringing a child under 15 make sure that you are legally allowed to sign a release form for them or have their parent/guardian sign it beforehand.
- If you are under 18 and coming without a parent or guardian, you must have a parent/guardian sign the waiver in advance.
- Closed toe shoes and protective clothing that are light or bright colors are recommended.
- Sunglasses, gloves, hat and sun block are also recommended.
- Community Service Hours
- Garbage bags
- And lots of fun!!
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Valet parking is available at $29.
- On-street parking is available, as well as public parking lots on 27th and 35th Street and Collins Avenue.
- Walking, biking, public transport and car-pooling are encouraged.
For any further questions, please email: email@example.com
Miami Beach, FL 33140-4106
Google map and directions