Miramar Community Clean-Up
NOTE: Volunteers are required to register here.
Time & Location
May 22, 4:30 PM - May 23, 6:30 PM
Meeting Place: Fairway Park, 3700 Largo Dr, Miramar, FL 33023, USA
Thank you for helping us create #ThrivingEcosystems! Here are the details:
- CHECK-IN: 4:30 PM
- MEETING PLACE: Fairway Park, 3700 Largo Dr, Miramar, FL 33023
- WHAT WE'RE DOING: Removing litter and debris from North Linear and South Linear Parks, along the canals, and in neighborhoods.
- SUPPLIES: All supplies are provided!
- WHAT TO BRING: Refillable water bottle, close-toed shoes, snacks, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat/visor. Please check the weather before the event and dress accordingly.
- MINORS: All children/minors must be accompanied by an adult.
The event is on, light rain or shine! We will notify you of any weather-related changes before the event.
If you have questions on the day of the event, please text or call us at 954-667-7710.