World Ocean Weekend Cleanup and Celebration
Join VolunteerCleanup.org, Clean Miami Beach, and International SeaKeepers Society for a beach cleanup as part of Blue Scholars' WORLD OCEAN WEEKEND CELEBRATION!
All cleanup supplies (buckets, gloves, pickers, trash bags, water refills and sunscreen will be provided) Community service hours also provided.
- Dress for the weather and wear closed-toed shoes as some areas of the cleanup are rocky or uneven terrain.
- Bring your own reusable water bottle to reduce waste. We will have coolers for refills but will not be providing plastic bottled water
- Complete the online waiver in advance of the cleanup
- Please be either Vaxxed or Masked! If you are feeling unwell in any way on the day of the cleanup or had a recent exposure, please do not attend the event.
- Carpool, bike, or ride share. There is a public parking lot at 35th/36th, but otherwise limited parking in the area.
This is cleanup is part of a weekend long celebration of our oceans. For more details on full lineup of events, including the Saturday open-water swim, morning paddle-out ceremony and dune restoration, please visit https://bluescholars.org/events
Miami Beach, FL 33140
Google map and directions