WRG Bay Clean Up @ Kennedy Park
Don't limit Earth Day to just one day. Join The Water Restoration Group to also dedicate March 25th to cleaning our waters. We welcome you, your family and friends to help us make an impact in our community.
*** This is a free event. Snacks, refreshments and some materials needed for clean up will be provided.
There are two free parking lots. The smaller lot is located on the north side of the park (our meeting point) and a larger lot is on the south side. We will be meeting on the north side of the park on a park table. Just look for our coordinators who will be wearing white polos with the WRG logo on them.
Remember to bring:
- Sunblock, sunglasses and/or hats
- Comfortable and breathable clothing is recommended
- Please wear protective closed- toed shoes or water shoes as the bay's shore is rocky
- Re-usable water container
- Dish gloves- the thick rubber kind (do not bring medical gloves as they are thin and will puncture easily)