Cleanups are easy, fun, and impactful team building and corporate day of service experiences. 2-3 hour events fit nicely into off-site meetings and can be paired with kayaks, yoga/stretching, or a nice picnic lunch. You can even invite clients to build a more personal connection!
Host the event on your own
Giving back doesn't require a budget. You can lead your own cleanup event (we have a free guide here), or RSVP as a group to any event listed on our site. If you have questions, we'd be happy to help. Just drop us an email to [email protected].
Private or Corporate Day of Service: Full-Service Program
VolunteerCleanup.Org can host your Private or Corporate Day of Service event. Your group will participate in a family-friendly 'hands-on' shoreline cleanup, learn about the world's marine debris problem, and what we can all do about it. We can accommodate groups of all sizes.
- We will help find the ideal location based on your staff profile
- We provided an experienced on-site coordinator to lead a 2-hour cleanup event
- We provide all of the supplies: buckets, gloves, garbage bags, sunscreen, first aid kit, water cooler for refills.
- Educational content about our local marine debris problem
- Optional Citizen Science Data Collection activity that contributes to the Ocean Conservancy's annual index of global marine debris and used to inform policy and drive awareness campaigns, furthering the impact of your team’s effort.
- Optional add-on activities, like BBQ lunch or island kayak/paddle and cleanup! (paddling available for groups 50 ppl or less)
Invite family, customers, and business partners to build closer relationships. This makes a great marketing event!
We provide this complete experience service for tax-deductible contributions to our 501c3 non-profit, which supports our core activities. We can schedule this for any day that is convenient for you.
- Private Cleanup: $1,000 minimum suggested donation (includes up to 25 people) $20 for each additional person
- Buy One / Give One Level: Private Event + Sponsor a Shoreline Cleanup and Educational session with a local school: $2,000 suggested donation.
(Discounts available for non-profits and educational groups)
Have some other ideas? We would love to customize something specifically for your group. For more information email [email protected]